We‘re Growing So Keep Checking Back for More
We’re a group of people who are passionate about natural products, sustainable and responsible practices, innovation, and entrepreneurship. We’ve long admired the work of Naturally Boulder, which provides its 1,100+ members in the Colorado region with networking and mentorship opportunities and educational programs regarding best practices in the food and natural products industry. We believe Northern California would benefit from having a similar organization that is formally affiliated with Naturally Boulder. Our goal with Naturally Bay Area is to replicate the success of Naturally Boulder in supporting local food and natural product entrepreneurship and innovation in Northern California.
Our mission is to foster sustainable and responsible practices, stimulate growth, entrepreneurship and exceptional leadership in the Northern California food and natural products innovation community.
- Facilitate idea sharing, collaboration and practical education with the goal of promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Support Northern California companies that promote a healthy lifestyle and restorative practices through their products.
- Promote sustainable practices that strengthen Northern California’s food and natural products innovation ecosystem.
Naturally Bay Area will act as a hub for the food and natural products innovation community in Northern California, providing current news and education, a platform to connect with entrepreneurs, investors and industry professionals, and a forum to advocate for important policy issues in collaboration with other like-minded local organizations.
- Education and Special Events: Year-round educational events and special programming.
- Networking: Ongoing networking opportunities to foster meaningful connections at all levels of the food and natural products innovation community.
- Resources: Exclusive access to an online directory of group and individual members, industry-specific job postings, and other resources to help them build their food and natural product companies and careers in Northern California.
We welcome individuals and companies that are involved in the food and natural products innovation community in Northern California to join us as members or sponsors of Naturally Bay Area. Memberships for individuals will be available for $65 for the 2018 calendar year. Please contact membership@
Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Encore Consumer Capital
Private Wealth Management
New Hope Network
White Road Investments
The Intertwine Group
- Aspect Consumer Group
- Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
- Navitas Organics
- New Resource Bank
- New Hope Network
- Propeller Industries
- The Burbank Hafeli Schiller Group – Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
If your company is interested in sponsorship, please contact us at email@example.com