NETWORKING NIGHT: Using Incubators & Accelerators to Jump Start Your Business
Thursday, Jun 21
5:30pm – 7:30pm; Impact Hub San Francisco - 1885 Mission Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Using Incubators & Accelerators to Jump Start Your Business
Want to mix and mingle but also learn more about how to successfully grow a business in today’s competitive market with the partnership of incubators and accelerators?
Resources that can help start and fuel business expansion have multiplied in recent years. Whether launching or moving a company to the next stage of growth, the incubator and accelerator models combine advising and investing, helping companies move to a faster growth trajectory.
Join us for a fun night of networking and hear from a variety of executives from the Bay Area’s incubators and accelerators as they share their perspective on what it takes to successfully grow a business in today’s competitive market.
- SCOTT MAY: Founder & Head, MISTA
- RUSTY SCHWARTZ: Founder & CEO, KITCHENTOWN
- ERIC QUICK: Managing Partner, THE FOOD NEST
- DIANNA TREMBLAY: Accelerator Manager, ICA FUND GOOD JOBS
IMPACT HUB SAN FRANCISCO
1885 Mission Street San Francisco, CA 94103
Thursday, June 21 – 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Informal networking event
- Mingle for 30 minutes
- Featured guests speak for 45-60 minutes
- Network for 30-45 minutes
- Open floor for Q&A session