Elliot Begoun of TIG and Mike Dovbish of Nutrition Capital Network & Naturally Bay Area, will talk with two founders, Matthew Parry of The Good Crisp Company and Hector Saldivar of Tia Lupita Foods about the steps they’ve been taking to become better positioned to not only survive but also thrive during this period of uncertainty and disruption. They’ll offer some best practices, lesson learned as well as field your questions.
Submit your questions now to email@example.com so our panel can address your burning thoughts that keep you up at night.
- Matt Parry: CEO & Co-Founder, The Good Crisp Company
- Hector Saldivar: Founder/Owner, Tia Lupita Foods
- Elliot Begoun: Founder, TIG (Moderator)
- Mike Dovbish: Executive Director, Nutrition Capital Network & Board Member, Naturally Bay Area
Thursday, May 28, 2020
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT
- Register FREE.
How do Online Events Work?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their microphones will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.