Community Meeting – Naturally Bay Area 2.0: More Connection
Tuesday, Sept 8
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm PT, Webinar
Join us for a community-wide conversation about the future of Naturally Bay Area. We’ll share a sneak peek of programming scheduled for the rest of 2020 including our new Working Cohorts and dynamic Networking Events. We’ll also share new partnerships and sponsorships. Come willing to share your feedback — with your help we can improve our offerings & continue to grow our community.
Email email@example.com with your questions before the session!
Signing up for this webinar will opt you into the Naturally Bay Area mailing list. If you wish to opt out or have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 8th
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
- Registration for FREE: HERE
HOW DO ONLINE EVENTS WORK?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their microphones will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.