Financing Your Business Through Turbulent Times
While Not Running Out of Cash
Wednesday, Apr 1
12:00pm - 2:00pm PST Virtual ZOOM Webinar
Individually and collectively, we are all facing steep challenges in these unprecedented times. Once the health and safety of our families and our teams are ensured, our next priority is not running out of cash!
Hear from leading industry experts on how to finance your business during these uncertain and volatile times. This workshop will provide practical, actionable insights on:
- Managing cash flow
- Understanding/applying for the SBA Disaster Assistance Loan & Paycheck Protection Program
- Understanding available debt & equity options
- Ensuring capital efficiency
In addition, all attendees will have access to a simple Excel tool to project monthly, weekly and even daily cash needs. Lastly, the highly experienced panel will do their best to answer your toughest questions.
- Welcome from Don Buder (Chair of Naturally Bay Area)
- Introductions by Bob Burke (Natural Products Consulting)
- Cash Is King … And, How to Not Run Out of It by Gary Hirshberg (Hirshberg Entrepreneurship Institute) and Andy Whitman (2x Consumer Products Growth Partners)
- Overview of Debt Financing Options with Specific Review of the SBA Disaster Assistance Loan & Paycheck Protection Program by Keith Kohler (K2 Financing) with Jeni Chokron (First Horizon Bank)
- The State of Equity Financing Today by Mike Burgmaier and Nick McCoy (Whipstitch Capital)
- Best Practices on Being Capital Efficient and Running on All Cylinders (when there is little margin for error) by Elliot Begoun (TIG) and Bob Burke
- Don Buder: President, Naturally Bay Area
- Bob Burke: Founder, Natural Products Consulting
- Gary Hirshberg: Founder, Hirshberg Entrepreneurship Institute
- Andy Whitman: Managing Partner, 2x Consumer Products Growth Partners
- Keith Kohler: President, K2 Financing
- Jeni Chokron: Sr. Commercial Relationship Manager, First Horizon Bank
- Mike Burgmaier: CoFounder & Managing Director, Whipstitch Capital
- Nick McCoy: CoFounder & Managing Director, Whipstitch Capital
- Elliot Begoun: Founder & Brand Champion, TIG
Wednesday, April 1, 2020
12:00 pm- 2:00 pm PST // 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm EST
Add to Calendar
- Register FREE HERE
Questions for the Panel?
- Submit your questions HERE by Tuesday, March 31 at 6:00pm PST.
- For more info email Michael Anzalone at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do Online Events Work?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their mics will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.