Join us for an afternoon of virtual networking with Naturally Boulder and Naturally Bay Area!
You’ll rotate through multiple breakout rooms designed to boost your opportunities for connection. You’re guaranteed to meet new professional contacts, reconnect with old friends, and have a great time! Grab a drink and join us for an afternoon of conversations and connections between Colorado and California.
These breakout rooms will be organized around functional areas such as Human Resources, Legal, Supply Chain, Sustainability, J.E.D.I., and Finance. We’ll also have a room devoted to New Members and a breakout room for those seeking a more laid-back conversation in Meaningful Connections.
- H.R. Room – Hosted by Kathy Streeter of KStreeter Consulting and Jill Bagley of Fresca Foods
- Legal Room – Hosted by Jeni Lamb Rogers of PSL Law Group
- Finance Room – Hosted by Alex Kearns of Propeller Industries
- Operations Room – Hosted by Janal Cruz of Guyakí
- Supply Chain Room – Hosted by Ted Witt of Kinder’s
- Sustainability Room – Hosted by Dan Kurzrock of Regrained
- J.E.D.I Room – Hosted by Jenna Fitch of New Hope Network
- Launching New Products Room – Hosted by Mike Murray of Teton Waters Ranch
- Meaningful Connections – Hosted by Willis Davis of The Burbank Group
- New Member Hangout – Hosted by Mary Tarczynski of Parabolic Agency
- The New NEW Normal – Hosted by Kevin Cleary of Big Rock Growth Advisors
Monday, May 10th
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. PT
- Non-members: $15 (plus $2.25 ticketing fee)
- Naturally Bay Area Members: FREE (Join or Renew Your 2021 Membership for free access to this event and all membership perks for $75 annual fee. Learn more about our membership benefits.