Naturally Network: Harnessing the Power of Community
Friday, Sept 17
Zoom Webinar, 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. PT
Join Us for the First Nation-Wide Naturally Network Event!
Friday, September 17, 1 – 2 p.m. PT
Learn how to develop yourself and grow your business from the most successful entrepreneurs in the Natural & Organic industry.
Activating and engaging with your local community is key to your brand’s success. Listen to some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the Natural & Organic industry share their stories of how they leveraged their communities and how you can do the same to develop yourself and your business.
Friday, September 17th
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. PT (3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT)
- John Foraker, Co-Founder & CEO, Once Upon A Farm
- Pete Speranza, CEO of Wicked Foods
- Ayeshah Abuelhiga, Founder & CEO, Mason Dixie Foods
- Sharon Reddehase – Executive Director, Naturally Network
- Jim Slama – Managing Director, Naturally Chicago
- Naturally Network leaders from across the country (Austin, Boulder, Bay Area, Chicago, New York, North Bay, and San Diego)