Just when it seemed demos were making a comeback, retailers are postponing the rollout of in-store sampling as a response to the ever-changing COVID environment. What does this mean for emerging brands?
Join us for a Quick Bites discussion led by Mary Tarczynski of Parabolic and representatives from the Whole Foods demo agency and a natural shelf-stable and perishable brand who are addressing these questions as they plan for Q4 and beyond. We’ll discuss:
Current opportunities to drive trial at Whole Foods.
How natural brands should evaluate these opportunities.
How sampling fits in with the increase in digital marketing and e-commerce.
Wednesday, September 1st
12:00 p.m. – 12:45 p.m. PT
- Registration for FREE: HERE
Mary Tarczynski, Principal and Client Solutions Lead of Parabolic and Naturally Bay Area Board Member
- Mary Tarczynski has 25+ years of experience leading cross-functional teams to build equity and drive sales for CPG brands. She left corporate marketing to spend four years in emerging ad tech; then in 2016 co-founded Parabolic, a shopper marketing agency offering “ideas with trajectory” – integrated strategies, concepts and activations to help established and emerging natural brands “sell in” and “sell through” at retail. Current clients include Amy’s Kitchens, Traditional Medicinals Tea, Second Nature Snacks, Lundberg Family Farms, the Plant Based Foods Association, Good Foods Plant Based Dips, Sonoma Creamery, and Weleda Natural Skin Care.
Tiffany Hall, Trade Marketing Manager, Meatless Farm
- Tiffany Hall is an enthusiastic Trade Marketeer who is passionate about the world of plant-based foods. Currently, she leads the development and execution of retailer specific shopper marketing and trade promotion programs. Tiffany also manages the development of broker relationships and works closely with the Sales Team to understand how to position products from a branding, pricing, promotion and merchandising standpoint. As an early adopter of the plant-based lifestyle, she enjoys the challenge of making plant-based foods mainstream.
Kacie Holbrook, Associate Director for Whole Foods Market at Interactions Marketing
- Kacie is the Associate Director for Interactions Marketing at Whole Foods Market focusing on the Hosted Demo Program. She played a key role in launching the current Whole Foods Market Demo Program from inception, supporting the retailer for 4 years. Previously, she supported Southeastern Grocers Own Brands coordinating project management, ROM analysis, & promotional planning for 3 years. She currently supports suppliers in all grocery categories at Whole Foods Market, covering all 11 regions & their stores in both the US & Canada.
Paul Voge, Co-Founder + CEO, Aura Bora
- Paul is the co-founder of Aura Bora, a beverage company in San Francisco. The brand’s sparkling waters are made from herbs, fruits, and flowers for earthly tastes and heavenly feelings. Find Aura Bora at Whole Foods, Sprouts, Thrive Market, and natural retailers in the Bay Area and beyond.