During this crisis, it is easy for small companies to get consumed with short-term survival tactics: managing cashflow, applying for SBA loans, and more. Now that the initial chaos has subsided, it is equally important for brands to take a step back and do a Rapid Re-Plan to ensure they thrive in the long-term.
Webinar will cover:
- Powerful, practical process to quickly chart your brand’s path for the next 12 months.
- Options for what consumers, channels and your category will look like in 1Q/2021.
- Critical things you need to do—and what you need to stop doing—to succeed in that new future.
This will be a highly interactive session with Q&A about your specific business.
Submit your questions now to firstname.lastname@example.org so our panel can address your burning thoughts that keep you up at night.
Pete Brennan: Co-Founder, Sonar Foods
Sadie Scheffer: CEO & Founder, Bread SRSLY
- Danielle Vincent: CEO, Outlaw Soaps
- Maura Mitchell: Founder & Managing Partner, Brandology
- Mike Dovbish: Executive Director, Nutrition Capital Network & Board Member, Naturally Bay Area
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 p.m. PT
- Register FREE here.
How do Online Events Work?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their microphones will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.