Spark Change Sneak Peek: Uniting Stakeholders Across the Industry
Thursday, Aug 20
12:00 pm - 12:30 pm PT, Webinar
Be the first to hear about the NEW Natural Products Expo Spark Change Program.
Naturally Network will get an exclusive sneak peek, one week before the official launch, into Spark Change – New Hope’s answer to how to bringing brands, investors, retailers, & service providers to the table in a virtual space – given the cancellations of Expo West & Expo East.
Join New Hope Network’s Jessica Rubino and Naturally Bay Area host Pete Brennan for a quick 30-minute introduction.
Register for this free, can’t-miss event now.
This event is hosted in collaboration with New Hope Network & Naturally Boulder.
Signing up for this webinar will opt you into the Naturally Bay Area mailing list. If you wish to opt out or have questions, please contact email@example.com.
Thursday, August 20, 2020
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. PT
- Registration for FREE: HERE.
- Jessica Rubino: Senior Content Marketing Director, New Hope Network
- A natural products industry expert and content strategist, Jessica sparks change by advocating for business as a force for good and widespread access to healthy products. As senior content marketing director at New Hope Network, where she has worked for more than 12 years, Jessica collaborates with companies in the food and beverage, personal care and supplement industries to craft their stories and strengthen their businesses through high-quality content, education, data & insights, and events.
- Pete Brennan (moderator): Naturally Bay Area board member & Co-Founder, Soñar Foods
- Pete is Co-founder of Soñar! Organic Grain Free Tortilla Chips and brings his 20+ years of Consumer Packaged Goods experience to the Naturally Bay Area board – having worked on iconic brands and game-changing initiatives spanning food & beverage at the Gallo Winery, Kashi, Morningstar Farms, Gardenburger, Eggo, Del Monte, Foster Farms Organic Fresh Chicken, and Zola.
HOW DO ONLINE EVENTS WORK?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their microphones will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.