In these quickly changing times, visionary leadership is critical to longevity and long term survival. Inspiring the team, staying focused and strategic, taking calculated risks, being transparent, listening, and more. These are all traits of visionary leaders. Hear from three Bay Area leaders and what they’re doing to keep their brands, companies, and teams moving together as one in the face of these dynamic times.
Submit your questions now to email@example.com so our panel can address your burning thoughts that keep you up at night.
- Blair Kellison: CEO, Traditional Medicinals
- Miyoko Schinner: CEO & Founder, Miyoko’s
- Xavier Unkovic: President, Amy’s
- Mike Dovbish: Executive Director, Nutrition Capital Network (Webinar Moderator)
Thursday, April 30, 2020
1:00 pm- 2:00 pm PT
- Register for FREE HERE
How do Online Events Work?
- Participants will be able to see and hear the presenters, but participants’ cameras won’t be on, and their microphones will be muted.
- Participants will be able to type questions via the Chat box.
Any tips about using ZOOM?
- If you have used Zoom previously but not recently, make sure you’ve downloaded the latest version for optimal results.
- Click here for specific instructions on how to proceed.
- While you can access Zoom via your computer’s browser (Chrome is preferred) without creating an account, you may have a better experience if you download the Zoom interface to your computer and log into your free account.
- The Zoom app is also available for your smartphone.
- Note that the quality of the Webinar will fluctuate both based on your internet connection and that of the presenters.