THE APPLICATION PERIOD IS NOW CLOSED. If you applied to pitch, you will be notified by Monday, October 2nd, with details on your time slot to pitch on October 11th, and a template to help you prepare. Please block off your calendar from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on October 11th until we confirm your time slot.
Kroger is one of the nation’s largest grocers, with nearly 2,800 stores in 35 states under two dozen banners, including the Ralphs supermarket chain in Southern California. They are champions of natural and organic products and are seeking new, innovative, and exciting products to add to their dynamic product assortments.
Do you have a great product that’s not yet sold at Kroger stores? If so, their team would love to hear from you!
Naturally Bay Area is welcoming the Ralphs and Kroger Natural & Organic Scouting Team to the Bay Area to meet with exciting, innovative, natural, and organic brands for an in-person pitch day on Wednesday, October 11, 2023. 22 brands will be selected for the opportunity to give a 10-minute “pitch” of your brand and products.
Naturally Bay Area members, Naturally North Bay members, and ICA companies are invited to complete the following questionnaire by Wednesday September 13, 2023 to be considered for this special opportunity. Pitches will occur at Mattson Innovation Lab, in Foster City, CA on October 11th.
If selected, you will be notified by Monday, October 2nd, with details on your time slot to pitch on October 11th, and a template to help you prepare. Please block off your calendar from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on October 11th until we confirm your time slot.
THE RALPHS & KROGER NATURAL & ORGANIC SCOUTING TEAM:
- Cassandra McAlister, Ralph’s Grocery Natural Specialist
- Holly Adrien, Natural and Organics Strategy and Innovation Manager for all of Kroger’s banners nationwide
- Wednesday, September 13, 2023 Applications Due
- Monday, October 2, 2023 Selected Brands Will be Notified of Time Slot to Pitch
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 Pitch Day!
- You must be a member of Naturally Bay Area, Naturally North Bay, or are an ICA company to be eligible to participate.*
- Your company must be headquartered in Northern California or have a majority of your team/operations present in the region to be eligible.
- All categories of products are eligible including dry grocery, refrigerated and frozen products, personal care, supplements, alcohol, etc.*If you are not yet a Naturally Bay Area or North Bay member or an ICA company, please become a member of Naturally Bay Area or Naturally North Bay then return to this application.