11/18/20 Quick Bites: Insights for Digital Growth in the New Normal
- This panel discussion focuses on how new and emerging brands can enter the market and/or find growth, given the ongoing realities of COVID19.
- In this Quick Bites session, Jessica Malach, VP of Partnerships & Insights at Social Nature, and brand marketing expert Christie Lee, Founder of Nourishing Food Marketing shared insights on how emerging brands can drive eCommerce-led growth, given the ongoing realities of COVID-19.
- Bringing key insights on consumer behavioral changes and scrappy marketing techniques, Jessica and Christie provided a well-rounded perspective to inform both marketing and sales heading into Q1 2021
- Here are some takeaways:
- Consumers are prioritizing health – market & tag your products appropriately
- Creating engagement & connection at home when consumers are isolated is key
- Get your digital house in order – online food & health shopping keeps growing!
- Tap into the internet for insights – let your customers offer feedback in surveys
Guests: Christie Lee, Founder, Nourishing Food Marketing & Jessica Malach, VP of Partnerships & Insights, Social Nature
Host: Jennifer Berliner, Naturally Bay Area board member & Head of Go to Market, Planet FWD
Click HERE for video recording