2/9/23 Quick Bites: Generating Actionable Insights from Data Harmonization
The key to profitably managing and growing your business is understanding your performance across all channels. But how do you get a clear picture when you are working with several disparate data sources?
In this Quick Bites session, you’ll hear from Bedrock Analytics along with several CPG sales & marketing leaders about how unifying multiple data streams can save time and improve outcomes. You’ll learn how syndicated data, retail portal data, eCommerce, and distributor reports can be pulled together to get a clear picture of your performance and uncover insights that will help your business grow.
Mary Tarczynski, Naturally Bay Area Board Member and Principal and Client Solutions Lead of Parabolic, kicked off the conversation with our featured guests:
- Michelle Potter, Senior Director Category & Business Development, Once Upon a Farm
- Elissa Shewmaker, Director of Sales Strategy & Category Management, Kite Hill
- Will Salcido, CEO, Bedrock Analytics
A few highlights from the discussion:
- 14:40 – Elissa Shewmaker, Director of Sales Strategy & Category Management at Kite Hill, gives advice for start ups just getting started on using data and the tools they should license.
- 18:47 – Michelle Potter, Senior Director Category & Business Development at Once Upon a Farm, mentions the necessary steps to take in creating reports that meet internal and external needs of the stakeholders.
- 23:38 – Will Salcido, CEO of Bedrock Analytics, discusses what’s in store for the near and long term future of data.