4/21/21 Quick Bites: Influencer Marketing Trends & Tips
- In this Quick Bites on Influencer Marketing Trends & Tips, our panelists share ways to incorporate this hot tool into your brand growth strategy.
- The webinar covers best practices, new trends, and offers tips for making influencer marketing work for you no matter the size of your marketing budget.
Click HERE for video recording
Naturally Bay Area board member Jim Taschetta moderated a conversation with our featured guests:
- Jessie Ferraioli, Marketing Director, Mezzetta
- Jessie is Director of Marketing at Mezzetta, a family-owned California food company offering a large variety of high quality, delicious products that includes olives, peppers, pasta sauces and pickled vegetables. Jessie received her MBA from the University of Maryland and started her career at the Hershey Company working on the Hershey and Reese’s brands. After Hershey acquired KRAVE jerky in Sonoma, she moved out to lead the KRAVE brand. Today, she heads the marketing department at Mezzetta and leverages influencer marketing as a key way to inspire and educate consumers.
- Karnika Haridoss, Marketing Manager, La Tourangelle
- Karnika blends her expertise in digital marketing spanning 15 years, and passion for traditional good food to yield change in her first natural food marketing role. Currently at Berkeley-based La Tourangelle, Karnika bridges the gaps towards digitalization of grocery, helping the brand meet food lovers where they shop.
- Drew is a purpose-driven leader with strategic communications, brand marketing, influencer marketing, and partnership experience with an emphasis on driving change through authentic storytelling. He brings a unique perspective to marketing via his diverse career path including corporate, agency, nonprofit, and government organizations. Drew leads influencer marketing and communications at Clif Bar & Company while also continuing to run his consulting practice. Prior, Drew led partnerships for Another Planet Entertainment as well as entertainment marketing for The Clorox Company. Drew serves on the board of directors of the Influencer Marketing Association as well as the Town Business Council.