4/27/22 Quick Bites: Turning Innovation Into a Competitive Advantage
In this week’s Quick Bites panel on the secrets to building an innovation mindset, we heard from three experts about the keys to ensuring innovation success, balancing continuous innovation with generating in-market results, and using internal vs. external resources to help drive innovation.
- Katie Hagan, Vice President of Innovation at Mattson
- Ryan Pintado-Vertner, Founder of Smoketown LLC
- Shannon Toyos, CMO at Kite Hill
A few highlights from the discussion:
- 10:52 – Shannon Toyos, CMO at Kite Hill, reflects on the ways in which technology has positively impacted the plant-based CPG movement.
- 23:36 – Katie Hagan, Vice President of Innovation at Mattson, discusses the best ways to get feedback from consumers on innovation strategies.
- 37:55 – Ryan Pintado-Vertner, Founder of Smoketown LLC, describes the benefits of creating a well-designed consumer study.