7/15/20 Quick Bites #5: Integrated Marketing – Vanessa Toy, Founder, Cultivate Creations
- In the fifth of our 30-minute lunchtime Quick Bites series, Vanessa Toy, Founder of Cultivate Creations talks with Jim Taschetta, Naturally Bay Area board member & CMO/Head of Retail Operations of MWG Holdings, LLC about integrated marketing.
- Vanessa emphasizes the importance of: knowing your consumer, knowing your brand and knowing your objectives before executing and investing in marketing communication and integrated marketing programs.
- She urges businesses to determine their unique “ownable point of difference” and to keep a consistent message and voice across all marketing platforms.
- During the pandemic and the rapidly increasing direct-to-consumer market, businesses must creatively innovate & offer a personal touch to customers.
- Click HERE to download Vanessa’s Integrated Marketing Presentation Slides.
Guest: Vanessa Toy, Founder, Cultivate Creations
Host: Jim Taschetta, CMO/Head of Retail Operations, MWG Holdings, LLC