8/20/20 Spark Change Sneak Peek
Be the first to hear about the NEW Natural Products Expo Spark Change Program.
Naturally Network got an exclusive sneak peek, one week before the official launch, into Spark Change – New Hope’s answer to how to bringing brands, investors, retailers, & service providers to the table in a virtual space – given the cancellations of Expo West & Expo East.
Jessica Rubino (Senior Director of Content Marketing, New Hope Network) shared details of Spark Change, an interactive online space for the natural products industry with host, Pete Brennan (Naturally Bay Area board member & Soñar Foods Co-Founder) Soñar Foods.
- Spark Change launches 8/26, but is a long-term user-friendly platform for industry growth beyond 2020
- Product Discovery Zone shares your product with buyers & sellers
- 3 Pillars: (1) Product discovery, (2) Networking, (3) Content/Education
- 5 Community Events
- Jessica Rubino: Senior Content Marketing Director, New Hope Network
- A natural products industry expert and content strategist, Jessica sparks change by advocating for business as a force for good and widespread access to healthy products. As senior content marketing director at New Hope Network, where she has worked for more than 12 years, Jessica collaborates with companies in the food and beverage, personal care and supplement industries to craft their stories and strengthen their businesses through high-quality content, education, data & insights, and events.
- Pete Brennan (moderator): Naturally Bay Area board member & Co-Founder, Soñar Foods
- Pete is Co-founder of Soñar! Organic Grain Free Tortilla Chips and brings his 20+ years of Consumer Packaged Goods experience to the Naturally Bay Area board – having worked on iconic brands and game-changing initiatives spanning food & beverage at the Gallo Winery, Kashi, Morningstar Farms, Gardenburger, Eggo, Del Monte, Foster Farms Organic Fresh Chicken, and Zola.
Click HERE to view video
DOWNLOAD PRESENTATION SLIDES
- Click HERE to download slides