In this week’s Quick Bites panel, Is Sampling Back? Driving Trial & Awareness at Whole Foods, we heard directly from the leaders of two food & beverage brands, and the agency coordinating demos for Whole Foods.
Naturally Bay Area board member Mary Tarczynski, Principal and Client Solutions Lead of Parabolic, led the conversation with our featured guests:
- Tiffany Hall, Trade Marketing Manager, Meatless Farm
- Kacie Holbrook, Associate Director for Whole Foods Market at Interactions Marketing
- Paul Voge, Co-Founder + CEO, Aura Bora
A few highlights from the discussion:
- 9:03 – Kacie Holbrook shares the different types of demos that can be booked for Whole Foods and which are right for different types of businesses.
- 15:40 – Paul Voge recommends that you, “Sample on days you’re on promo.”
- 21:05 – Mary Tarczynski explains why you might want to consider digital ads as an alternative to sampling.
- 24:06 – Tiffany Hall shares the digital tools she layers together to drive trial and support marketing campaigns: Amazon DSP, Ibotta, and Social Nature.