9/2/20 Quick Bites #10: Safe Sampling – Mary Tarczynski, Principal, Parabolic
- In the tenth of our 30-minute lunchtime Quick Bites series, Mary Tarczynski, Principal at Parabolic chats with Pete Brennan, Naturally Bay Area Board Member & Co-Founder at Soñar Foods about safe sampling and innovative ways to drive product trial online during the pandemic.
- Mary encourages brands to invest the capital in shelf-stable single-serving items
- In-store sampling may be limited during the pandemic but there are a multitude of alternate online ways to get your product out there.
- She explains how to leverage ads to tell your brand story
- Increased home food consumption & e-commerce during the pandemic drives discovery & trial as well as demanding more variety
Guest: Mary Tarczynski, Principal, Parabolic
Host: Peter Brennan, Co-Founder, Soñar Foods & Naturally Bay Area board member
Click HERE for video
- Mary’s presentation slides available upon request: email@example.com