Larisa is an audit partner with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution industry, including consumer products and food and beverage, as well as the technology industry. With over 20 years of experience, she has served middle-market privately held companies in a variety of industries. Her experience has been developed through her work domestically and internationally, with years of accounting experience in Israel.
- Areas of expertise include accounting and financial reporting, internal controls and fraud risk assessments, agreed-upon procedures, acquisitions and consolidations
- Assists clients with audits, reviews and accounting matters such as share-based payments, revenue recognition,variable considerations, software capitalization, equity transactions, debt restructuring and recapitalization
- Provides strategic business advice to management and technical accounting support to controllers and CFOs of privately held organizations
- Performs assurance engagements and coordinates additional services for her clients, including corporate and individual tax and business advisory
- Performs various business consulting engagements such as CFO advisory and mergers and acquisition projects
- Named one of the Most Influential Women in the Bay Area by the San Francisco Business Times in 2017